Time Extended On The Naming of the BlogPosted: September 5, 2013
I’ll be giving away a 6″ version of my famous Lemon Ginger Layered Pound Cake in just a few weeks to the best-est name of my new sister blog.
So tell your fellow foodies and everyone who likes cake that they have until this Saturday, September 7th (midnight) to enter to win.
Remember the new blog will INCLUDE chocolate so the name must reflect that. It should also express a connection to the original blog, NothingChocolate.
For example: “Including Chocolate”.
Here are some wonderful entries received so far:
AddingChocolate.com – Eva
Chocolate Cravings When nothing else will do… – Yolanda
NothingChocolate Plus – Lydia
Choice Chocolate, Chocolate Connection, Choco Loco – Kopper
Delicious Chocolate – Claudette
Who Gives a Fudge, What the Fudge – Kevin
CHOCOLATE TR-EATS – Lorna
See Food Bazaar – Enrique
Send in your blog name suggestion via:
One winner will be chosen and notified by Monday, September 9th, 2013.
Contest Rules and Information:
- How winner will be chosen: The winning name will be both, relevant and unique and will now INCLUDE chocolate. For example: “Including Chocolate”.
- Alternate winner chosen: the next most relevant and unique name selected will win the prize if first winner forfeits. However, NothingChocolate may still use the winning name.
- Contestants must reside within the five boroughs of New York (or in the tri-state area as long as you’re willing to pick up the prize).
- One name suggestion and entry per person. (If you have more than one name suggestion, please ask a friend to respond and you can share the prize.)
- Winner will be notified via email and announced on my blog so please include an email address.
- Must respond to winner notification email within 5 days to claim your prize.
- Deadline to enter: Saturday, September 7th, 2013 midnight.